First things first (I know what you’re thinking and don’t say it) thanks so much to the Writing Hufflepuff for nominating me. You are amazing and cool! You guys need to check out her blog. Here’s her post: blog! https://thewritinghufflepuff.wordpress.com/2015/03/09/liebster-award-3/ Pre-warning: This post doesn’t have many images since I didn’t have much time to find many, but I hope you enjoy the content and get to know me better!
- Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog!
- Give your readers 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions from the blog who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers to receive this award.
- Come up with 11 questions for your nominees!
- My twist on things! Read on to see!
Behold!11 random facts about me:
- My favourite colour is blue. Just kidding, I can never decide on a favourite colour.
- I want to learn how to cook gourmet food and be on Masterchef.
- I love pyjama pants and I don’t spell pyjama like pajama.
- Yogurt+Cereal=True Happiness
- I love Taylor Swift!
- I secretly read too many cheesy novels.
- I wear a lot of colours everyday.
- I have amazing dance moves. Nope. But I wish I did.
- I don’t let close friends borrow my favourite books because of this fear of them ruining my books.
- I HATE cheese.
- Contradicting the previous point, the best meal is lobster grilled cheese with fresh cut fries from Joey’s.
The Answers to the Hard Questions:
1. What is your favourite film?
The Theory of Everything and Love, Rosie. My go to films to relieve stress are the Hunger Games and the Fault in Our Stars.
2. What is the reason behind your blog’s name?
Haha! Ok. I love books and tea. So you’re teamingwithbooks like teaming with books but the word tea is in it! Get it? Oh, I amuse myself so much!
3. Who is your favourite character from anything ever?
I can’t actually think of one character I love so much. This one is hard… To be continued…
4. If you could immediately become fluent in one language, what language would you pick and why?
French so I can ace it at school. Or maybe German or ASL. Languages are amazing so any one would be fantastic!
5. What is your favourite food?
Fries and I’m going to say a drink. I love bubble tea. I have to drink it at least once a week! Seriously!
6. What are some of your favourite blogs? (With links)
I love all the blogs I visit. There would be too many links. Just explore and chances are you’ll find a blog I love. As well, on the side of my blog, you’ll see the blogs I follow, so check them out!
7. Who’s your favourite actor/ actress?
Jennifer Lawrence. No question.
8. What is your favourite item of clothing?
My pyjama pants! They are so comfy!
9. What is your favourite book/ comic series?
Shatter Me was a pretty good series. It’s probably not my favourite, but it came to mind first so I’m putting it down anyway.
10. What is your favourite number?
11. If you could rule the world, what would you do first?
That would mean the world is united and there would be a lot of chaos(This has actually come up as a dinner topic before). Therefore, I would find a solution to resolve it and integrate all countries and slowly the integration will help resolve more issues in every community.I would also ask for unlimited supply of books and my fav foods.
- What’s your weird fetish?
- What is your current goal?
- Have you ever planted a tree?
- What’s your favourite TV show?
- What character would you want as your best friend?
- Who’s is your favourite Oscar winning actor/actress?
- What Harry P house would you be in? What District from the Hunger games?
- What instruments do you play?
- What are you doing during the summer?
- What is your fear?
- What is the funniest joke you’ve ever heard?
I really wanted to add something special so here it is. For everyone I nominated please recommend one type of tea that you would recommend for others. My recommendation and current favourite is White Ayurvedic Chai Tea.
I Nominate (Sorry if you were already nominated but you can always do it again or not. Up to you…):
Have fun guys!